They have water inside, usually from thaws or rain. Depending on the phase in which the water is found, they are classified as: systems with a predominance of water vapor and systems with a predominance of liquid water. These are the only systems that have passed the stages of research and experimental development. Generally, when the fluid reaches the surface, it transforms into steam, due to the decrease in pressure during ascent. The steam characteristics of high enthalpy systems make them suitable for generating electrical energy. In low enthalpy systems, with temperatures below 100º C, the most suitable application is the heating of some fluid.
An activity strongly developed and focused on the distribution of components and accessories for hydrothermal installations, has allowed us to select and strategically configure one of the largest existing ranges of European products, of absolute quality and total reliability.
We have a wide assortment of products such as:
- Water pumps heating, circulation etc…
- Copper, PVC, iron, Inox, etc ..
- Brass, stainless steel, iron, PVC, etc. uninstallation accessories
- Components for hydrothermal installations.
- Expansion vessels.
- Manifolds, accessories and hydraulic groups.
- Measurement, regulation and control.
- CEME solenoid valves.